[WTA & FYI: Review Pear Cable RCA Comice, and Bosc]
Scuto Laminating Simota Gelap.net

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/67043
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
    Sersan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    4 Hrs 41 Mins 16 Secs

[WTA & FYI: Review Pear Cable RCA Comice, and Bosc]

Fyi,
    buat yg lagi cari RCA (kayak gue,hehehe) interesting juga nih reviewnya dari website home audio enthusiast, dia bandingin RCA:
    - Pear Comice vs. Nirvana (note: Nirvana harganya 3x lipat Comice menurut sang reviewer)
    - Pear Bosc vs. Nirvana
    - Pear Comice vs. Pear Bosc
    - Pear Comice vs. Gede

Temen2 modcom yg sedang pake (atau pernah pake) Pear RCA dibawah (Bosc maupun Comice), any comments? yg lebih menarik tentunya adalah hasil reviewan temen2 Modcom nih. atau bro Chans, ArG, B2okane mau nimbrung nih, sebagai pemakai Pear Cables? :-) Mungkin bro Chans bisa klarifikasi juga nih: apakah RCA Comice,Bosc yg di review dibawah,adalah barang2 yg sama utk Car Audio, karena gue lihat di webistenya Pear, Comice & Bosc muncul di product "Car Audio" & "Home Theater". Thanks yah.

Kalau pada males baca sampai habis, gue copy paste deh conclusionnya dari paragraph paling bawah reviewnya:

SUMMARY on the Pear Cable Interconnects
    You want a summary, a conclusion, so you can skip to the bottom of the review and don’t have to actually read the redundant details? Of course you do. Well, here’s my opinion about the Comice and the Bosc as they acted in my system between CD player and preamp. The Comice is a very accurate, neutral, and detailed if a slightly lightweight or barely polite interconnect. It displays no etch or glare and certainly won’t hurt your ears by heating things up or cooling them down. If you regard your electronically-reproducing music system as neutral and accurate, and you regard these characteristics (or non-characteristics, as the case may be) as proper goals for an audio system to strive, then I say you really should audition these interconnects. The modest price to high quality quotient certainly encourages it.
    As for the Bosc, in my system they were rich, romantic, warm, and moderately detailed. Also, they did add certain sense of body, weight, or palpability to instruments or musical images, which struck me as more appealing and maybe even more musically real (if less accurate). If you have a system that is already analytic and transparent, and is perhaps too lean or thin-sounding as a result, then these cables are your inexpensive ticket to musicality.
    Hoody 7/18/07

Review: PEAR CABLE INTERCONNECTS: Comice (silver) and Bosc (copper)
    http://www.newaudiosociety.com/reviews/pear-cable.htm
    Ok; let me explain first the set-up protocol. I put a high-quality (i. e. solid metal, gold-plated) Y signal-splitter on the analogue output jacks of my Sony SCD-777 ES digital player. On one set of jacks I hooked up my reference IC (Nirvana SL, $750 per meter) running into preamp input 2. On the other jacks of the Y signal-splitter I put the IC under audition, and ran it into preamp input 3. Let me point out that both of these preamp inputs are very well broken-in. (Input 2 is my normal CD player input, and input 3 is my normal tuner input, which I use quite regularly perhaps even more than the CD player.) So there is no need to suspect that one of the pre inputs might provide better sound because it is better broken-in. Then I level matched the inputs using the numerical readout on my JRDG Consonance preamp. With the remote control one could easily—with the touch of a button—flip instantly back and forth to compare the sounds of the two interconnects. No delay whatsoever while anything is unplugged and re-plugged. I even had the CD player remote handy at the sweetspot so that one could easily back-cycle the music a few seconds on the CD to hear the exact same passage on either IC for comparison. Slick!

And of course, I used the exact same recordings for all evaluations: Bach’s Well-Tempered Clavier Book II performed by Daniel Barenboim on Warner Classics; Sara K’s Closer Than They Appear on Chesky; Keith Jarrett The Koln Concert on ECM; Thys Yool by the Martin Best Ensemble on Nimbus Records; and finally Brahms’s two sublime String Sextets played by the Raphael Ensemble on Hyperion (a Tony Faulkner recording, for those interested). I did have a few more rockin’ musical selections that I threw in to mix things up occasionally. I’ll mention these when they come up.

PART 1: Comice vs. Nirvana
    First up was the Pear Cable Comice ($198 per meter). These ICs use four nines silver wire and Teflon insulation. This is the new Pear Cable interconnect that Adam of Pear Cable had suggested to Roozer, in the first place. So I felt a little obligated to put it “under the gun” at the outset. (One thing you might keep in mind here is that the Comice is being compared to an interconnect that costs over three times more. Is this fair? Who cares; it is the reality of my situation.) I started with a fairly new recording of Bach on the piano, performed by Daniel Barenboim. This is a resonant, warm recording made at the Teldec studios in Berlin. The Pear Comice sounded a tiny bit leaner than my Nirvana SL, with the leading edge transient on the piano notes being a tad more evident. The Comice seemed very detailed, with the piano notes seeming a hair “glassier” and barely more metallic sounding. The lower treble seemed a fraction harder, but quite clean in sound. By comparison the Nirvanas sounded a bit rounder and fuller, the leading edge was softened a hair, and the piano notes had a tad more weight. All in all, the Nirvanas exhibited similar detail resolution but were a tad weightier.
    On to Sara K. On this CD the Comice seemed a tiny bit lighter and not quite as wide in its presentation of the soundstage. The sound was also, by comparison, a tiny bit more forward and with very good pin-point localization of voice and instruments. Sara K’s voice seemed a hair thinner, with the just the slightest homogenization of vocal dynamics. With the Nirvana SL the bass seemed to have a bit more substance, and the soundstage seemed both a tiny bit wider and with a tad more depth behind the instrumental source. Sara K’s voice also sounded a tad throatier and chestier, and the dynamics of her singing seemed more subtle and refined.
    On to Keith Jarrett. I like to use this recording because, number one, I like the music after all these years. And number two, because it is a bit of a hard, relentless recording that efficiently exposes the character of the cabling through which it is played. With the Comice, there was a slight emphasis on the right hand register, that is the mid-range to higher notes. In the right hand there was a tad of a glarey, glassy sound that I believe true to the recording. Attacks were a bit “clangy,” with the lower treble range seeming to be particularly emphasized. Footfalls (Jarrett doing percussive effects with the pedals or his feet) were not as obvious and a bit “knocky.” The sound was in no way etched or harsh or had any sizzle to it, and by comparison it had more sparkle. By comparison, the Nirvana ICs sounded rounder with the middle range notes emphasized. I believe that the Nirvana just barely softened the attacks on the notes, and because of the inherent quality of the recording, this was a good thing. Finally, through the Nirvana ICs the aforementioned footfalls sounded more like thumps than knocks.
    Thys Yool is one of my favorite recordings for evaluation purposes. It has interesting medieval and Renaissance music (in my opinion), is extremely detailed recording of all acoustic instruments, has an excellent sense of space and depth (that is, by the way, easy to hate because of the hard stone surfaces of the venue—think medieval stone abbey), and has widely spaced players and singers. The Comice came across as a tad hard in its depiction of metallic bells and chimes. The recorded sound did seem a tad strident. The space depiction also seemed a bit shallower, and the dynamics were a hair homogenized. On the other hand, the picking of the stringed instruments sounded crisper. Through the Nirvana interconnects, the soundspace seemed a tiny bit wider and deeper. While microdynamics were a little bit more inflected, the picking of strings sounded a hair softer. Instruments in general sounded rounder as middle range tonalities were more evident. The tones of singers and instruments did seem thicker and more substantial. On the whole, the Comice sounded cooler with a bit more apparent natural reverb. I concluded that the Comice was more neutral and more accuarate, whereas the Nirvanas were more “lovely.”
    I listened to Brahms’s two string sextets. These are very good, clear but slightly lean and strident recordings when all six players are going full out dynamically. Harmonically things can get a bit confused when the dynamics are pushed into forte or louder. The Comice seemed to emphasize the range of the violas, and sounded a bit wirey and thin in the violins. The two cellos seemed a bit reticent. The Comice ICs seemed a bit better at attacks and a bit less good at presenting the wooden body of these stringed instruments. The soundstage image also appeared a hair flatter and more two-dimensional. In contrast the Nirvana ICs pushed the cellos’ registers, and gave a warmer more present quality to the bass range. The violins, indeed, were lovely and not at all wirey sounding. Violas had a more rosiny tone, while sounding more subtle and just a fraction more real. All the strings had a tad more weight and body behind the notes. Three-dimensional depth was a tiny bit more present, and the Nirvanas seemed to disentangle the six different players sounds slightly better. Rather like what I felt at the end of listening to Thys Yool, the previous recording, I concluded that the Pear Cable Comice was more neutral sounding, but the Nirvana SL had more “life.”

PART 2: Bosc vs. Nirvana
    Next up was the Pear Cable Bosc ($119 per meter). These have almost the same topology as the Comice, but with four nines copper wire instead of the silver innards of the Comice, and foamed polyethylene insulation instead of teflon. The plugs on these ICs are quite nice, if not quite as hefty as the WBT connectors on the Comice. (Both ICs are rather flexible and not all bulky or stiff.)
    Again first up was Bach by Barenboim. Surprisingly (or perhaps not surprisingly, given the copper heart of these two interconnects), the tonal signature of these two interconnects (Pear Cable Bosc and the Nirvana SL) was very similar. The Bosc did sound not quite as delicate and refined, but both ICs had about the same warmth of tone and weight given to the piano. Spatially, the Bosc seemed a tad more forward, and maybe even a tiny bit louder. (Of this I was not at all positive.) The Nirvana did sound fractionally smoother and more liquid.
    On the Chesky Sara K CD, the Bosc displayed a deep resonant bass with excellent body for this instrument. Sara’s vocals were nicely chesty or throaty, and the voice stood out from the mix. And the sax solo on track 3, “Hidden from View,” was very forward and very present, but perhaps less subtle and not as “breathy” sounding. There was perhaps less ambience evident, and thus the space seemed shallower. The Nirvanas sounded more delicate, more refined, with a hint more treble detail. Ms. K’s voice was similarly chesty, but through the Nirvanas her voice didn’t stand out as much and integrated better into the whole space of the recording. The aforementioned sax solo seemed a tiny bit deeper in space and was more subtle in its dynamic inflections. It was also smoother and more dimensional. With the Nirvana ICs, there was lateral spread in the positioning of the players, and more sense of a spatial envelope around their instruments.
    On the Koln Concert, the right hand piano notes sounded a tad bell-like, but in the left hand there was excellent bass range presence. Oddly, the Bosc also sounded a little “speeded-up” and less patient. I think this psychological personification by me was a result of the Bosc getting a little confused and hard-sounding on louder, faster treble passages. It was almost as if the notes got bogged down in a traffic jam. By comparison, the Nirvana SLs were more subtle and refined in the right hand. The SLs seemed more patient, better at unraveling the louder, faster complexities of the music. In other words these ICs were better at directing the traffic.
    On the Martin Best Ensemble disc, the Bosc had a very good lateral spread, with good body to voices and to drums. The performers also seemed more upfront in soundstage presentation. As before there was a hint of a confused, “glarey” quality in louder and more complex passages. Martin Best’s voice would occasionally sound a hair thinner, flatter, and grainier than it did through the Nirvanas (which, I feel compelled to remind you, cost over six times as much). I might add that the Bosc gave the drums more of a “thwack sound.” By comparison, the Nirvana cables gave the drums a slightly rounder, fuller sound. The Nirvanas were also better at disentangling the congestion in the louder, more complex sections. Also the SLs seemed a tad smoother in the upper mid-range and trebles. Mr. Best’s voice sounded smoother also, with more roundness and body to it. Finally the microdynamics through the Nirvana cables seemed more refined, and the soundspace felt deeper.
    On the Brahms disc, the violins were definitely not wirey sounding, and the cellos were wonderfully present. While the violins were not strident, they did seem a tiny bit brusque in their macrodynamics. Through the Bosc ICs, the sextets sounded great with a rich, warm tonality. Through the Nirvana ICs, the sound was a hair smoother and more refined. Cello plucks seemed to have a hint more weight to them compared to the Bosc ICs. Also through the Nirvana ICs, violin pizzicatos had a tiny bit more body behind the notes, and in general the violins sounded rounder and sweeter.

PART 3: Comice vs. Bosc
    Next I put the Pear Cable Comice up against the Pear Cable Bosc ($119 per meter). (Now we are talking about an even playing field: much closer in price and both by the same manufacturer.) And of course, I completely changed music. First up was the JVC XRCD version of the Bill Evans Trio’s Waltz for Debby. Where do I start? The Comice had excellent detail, and seemed to have slightly more “there” there. The piano sound was slightly more delicate, and a hair more ambience was present. LaFaro’s bass was slightly lighter in weight, but more articulate. Bill’s piano had a more delicate sound, but was also seemed a tad two-dimensional. Paul Motian‘s cymbals had a more outer rim, whiter sound. The placement of the drums did seem deeper during the bass quasi-solo during “My Romance.” With the same CD the Bosc had a slightly smoother and warmer sound--giving a more romantic feel to the whole presentation. The piano sound was a bit more up front, fuller, and bolder than what the Comice had portrayed. With the Bosc Lafaro’s bass was slightly heftier. Motian’s cymbals had a fuller, more burnished, more middle of the cymbal sound. The space of the drums was very good, but not quite as pin-pointedly ocalized as through the Comice. As far as ambient sound on this highly live recording goes, through the Comice the clinking glasses were more conspicuous; through the Bosc they were a little less obvious.
    Next I listened to Cream: Live at Royal Albert Hall. Again the Comice ICs were clearer and more articulate. The vocals in particular were marvelously present. All in all the sound on this CD through the Comice was more detailed and clearer. Through the Bosc Cream sounded “heavier,” that is more powerful. Jack Bruce’s bass was thicker. In general, through the Bosc ICs the sound seemed a little more homogenized, and vocals seemed a tad more recessed.
    On The Yes Album (new, re-mastered Rhino version), the Comice was clear and strong but sounded a smidge lighter. The mid-range also seemed a tiny bit reticent. For the sound of the guitar there was slightly less body. The band seemed more dimensional with a deeper soundstage, and there was better separation between instruments and voices. The Comice seemed better at disentangling the rock harmonies and “prog-rock” complexities this group tries to weave. Yet the Comice imbued no etch and no glare. Voices were clear but they had no throats. The bass drum sounded particularly clear, while the lute/mandolin on “Your Move” sounded a little too tinkly and the recorder on this track sounded as if it was made of plastic. Through the Bosc interconnect, the sound seemed bigger, fuller, bolder, and with more emphasis to the lower mid-range. The Bosc also seemed to allow more width to the soundstage. On “The Clap” Steve Howe’s foot taps on the floor seemed thicker and more real. On ‘Starship trooper” in general the band sounded more forward spatially. Whereas the aforementioned greater thickness in the lower mid-range did obscure certain details, it also added a sense of greater weight and body to the instruments. On “Your Move” voices had throats (and chests), and the bass drum seemed weightier is slightly less clear. That same mandolin sounded less clang and tinkly, and the recorder sounded as if it was made of wood and not plastic.
    How to sum up the differences between these two Pears cable interconnects? In my system, the Comice sounds more accurate and neutral, and a hint lighter by comparison. The Bosc sounds warmer, richer, and perhaps more romantic if a hint less detailed by comparison.

PART 4: Comice vs. Gede
    Then forch (founding NEWAS member and fellow Appletonian) stopped over on a Saturday afternoon with a couple of his interconnects to insert in the audition. I explained and demonstrated the hook-up methodology, and he concurred that it was virtually ideal for IC comparison and evaluation. First up was his Zu Cables Gede ($199 per meter). We put it up against the Pear Cable Comice because, after a little discussion we thought these two ICs would sound fairly similar, and the prices are very close.
    Forch had only about three hours to spend at my place. So we listened to only two recordings: Sara K’s Closer Than They Appear by Sara K on Chesky, and Thys Yool by the Martin Best Ensemble on Nimbus. On the Sara K disc the Gede seemed a hair more dynamic with a tiny bit more space. Sara K’s voice also had more throatiness. The Comice by comparison presented a slightly flatter, slightly more two-dimensional soundstage. Through the Comice, there was less evident space and the dynamics seemed fractionally less wide. On Sara K’s voice there was less throatiness and a little more sibilance.
    On the Martin Best Nimbus CD the Gede overall sounded a tiny bit brighter, thinner, more detailed, and “cooler.” (This is a term that often comes to my mind to characterize a more trebley sonic signature that emphasizes high frequency details and spatial ambience. Think chilly in sonic temperature, such that you can almost see your breath hanging in the air because you can really hear the ambience.) The bells were barely more resonant with barely longer decay trails. Through the Comice the overall sounde was very detailed and fairly bright but not quite so “cold.” Interestingly the bass of both ICs was about the same, that is articulate and clear but with not much oomph. Finally I might say that the Comice seemed a tiny bit more polite. I believe that this was a result of being not quite as dynamic and not being quite as “pushy” or emphatic with regard to the chilly ambience on this recording. (Remember that the recording site here was a stone-walled, medieval abbey.)

The paragraphs just above represent about three hours of fairly intense listening for forch and me. We kept switching off in the sweetspot, and repeating songs and musical sections on the CD player. Plus we had to confirm, cross-check, and ultimately agree upon what we thought we were hearing before I would write anything down. It took about twice as long to get two opinions for the price of one.

You want a summary, a conclusion, so you can skip to the bottom of the review and don’t have to actually read the redundant details? Of course you do. Well, here’s my opinion about the Comice and the Bosc as they acted in my system between CD player and preamp. The Comice is a very accurate, neutral, and detailed if a slightly lightweight or barely polite interconnect. It displays no etch or glare and certainly won’t hurt your ears by heating things up or cooling them down. If you regard your electronically-reproducing music system as neutral and accurate, and you regard these characteristics (or non-characteristics, as the case may be) as proper goals for an audio system to strive, then I say you really should audition these interconnects. The modest price to high quality quotient certainly encourages it.
    As for the Bosc, in my system they were rich, romantic, warm, and moderately detailed. Also, they did add certain sense of body, weight, or palpability to instruments or musical images, which struck me as more appealing and maybe even more musically real (if less accurate). If you have a system that is already analytic and transparent, and is perhaps too lean or thin-sounding as a result, then these cables are your inexpensive ticket to musicality.
    Hoody 7/18/07

2. 36Goal.com
    Jendral
    Mega Glodok Kemayoran Lt.6 B2/9-10 jakarta pusat
    Power
    M-Store Point
    6 Days 11 Hrs 46 Mins 48 Secs
    bahasa indonesia nya dunk
    Mega Glodok Kemayoran Lt 6 Blok B2 No.9-10
    Kemayoran / Jakarta Pusat
    Tlp.021 99691521

Sersan Kepala
    Power
    M-Store Point
    18 Mins 43 Secs
    ia...males bacanya kalo bhs ing...hehehe

Letnan Kolonel
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Day 21 Hrs 37 Mins 39 Secs
    Udah denger jadi ga perlu baca lg hehe.. lgpula banyak jg tulisan nya

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 2 Days 21 Hrs 49 Mins 1 Sec
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuSounds View Post
    Bahasa Indonesianya:
    ..................................Jika anda membutuhkan Pear cables hubungi P***** Audio atau PM nicknya chans untuk informasi lebih lanjut..................
    Lho kok gw jadi promosiin

Prajurit
    Power
    M-Store Point
    N/A

mana

Bahasa Indonesia mana?????:
    confused:

Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    Quote Originally Posted by deha View Post
    Bahasa Indonesianya:
    ..................................Jika anda membutuhkan Pear cables hubungi P***** Audio atau PM nicknya chans untuk informasi lebih lanjut..................
    Lho kok gw jadi promosiin
    huahahhahahahha
    itu paling singkat nya yak....
    mo denger pearl cable ? naik k mobil saya, full pearl cable comice plus kabel2 power nya
    hehehehhehehehe

promosi nih....

Tlp.021 99691521

Sersan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    4 Hrs 41 Mins 16 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuSounds View Post
    brur, gue coba translate summarynya yah, dengan bahasa Inggris gue yg sangaaat terbatas :-)
    mudah2an pas yah terjemahannya. (bos2 Pear Cable, saya bisa dapet discount yah?hehehe).

Inilah pendapat saya (mr.Hoody) mengenai Comice & Bosc, dimana kabel2 ini telah beraksi di system saya di antara CD player dan preamp.

Comice adalah kabel interconnect yg sangat akurat dan bersuara netral, dan detail. Comice tidak akan menyakitakan kuping anda dengan menghangatkan atau mendinginkan suara. Kalau anda menganggap system setup anda sebagai system yg natural & akurat, & menganggap karakteristik2 ini sebagai tujuan utama anda sebagai system setup yg ideal, maka saya me-rekomendasikan anda utk mencoba interconnect/RCA kabel ini. Harganya yg cukup reasonable dengan performance yg sangat tinggi (price performance ratio yg sangat baik) tentunya sangat mendukung pemakaian/pembelian kabel type Comice ini buat system anda.

Sedangkan utk type Bosc , ketika digunakan di system saya, Bosc memberikan suara yg rich, warm, dan detail yg baik (moderate). Dan juga, Bosc menambahkan impresi fisik terhadap peralatan musik atau image dari instrumen2 musik dari suara system anda, dimana karakteristik ini buat saya sangatlah mengena/cocok, dan menurut saya memberikan kesan dan suara yg lebih musical (meskipun terkadang menjadi kurang akurat).
    Apabila anda mempunyai system setup audio yg sudah detail, dan transparant, dan mungkin bersuara terlalu "tipis", maka cable type Bosc ini adalah tiket murah anda untuk mencapai system yg musical. (karena Bosc harganya memang juga lebih murah dari Comice)

Versi bahasa Inggrisnya:
    You want a summary, a conclusion, so you can skip to the bottom of the review and donít have to actually read the redundant details? Of course you do. Well, hereís my opinion about the Comice and the Bosc as they acted in my system between CD player and preamp. The Comice is a very accurate, neutral, and detailed if a slightly lightweight or barely polite interconnect. It displays no etch or glare and certainly wonít hurt your ears by heating things up or cooling them down. If you regard your electronically-reproducing music system as neutral and accurate, and you regard these characteristics (or non-characteristics, as the case may be) as proper goals for an audio system to strive, then I say you really should audition these interconnects. The modest price to high quality quotient certainly encourages it.

Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    Quote Originally Posted by baksojoni View Post
    brur, gue coba translate summarynya yah, dengan bahasa Inggris gue yg sangaaat terbatas :-)
    mudah2an pas yah terjemahannya. (bos2 Pear Cable, saya bisa dapet discount yah?hehehe).

Inilah pendapat saya (mr.Hoody) mengenai Comice & Bosc, dimana kabel2 ini telah beraksi di system saya di antara CD player dan preamp.

Comice adalah kabel interconnect yg sangat akurat dan bersuara netral, dan detail. Comice tidak akan menyakitakan kuping anda dengan menghangatkan atau mendinginkan suara. Kalau anda menganggap system setup anda sebagai system yg natural & akurat, & menganggap karakteristik2 ini sebagai tujuan utama anda sebagai system setup yg ideal, maka saya me-rekomendasikan anda utk mencoba interconnect/RCA kabel ini. Harganya yg cukup reasonable dengan performance yg sangat tinggi (price performance ratio yg sangat baik) tentunya sangat mendukung pemakaian/pembelian kabel type Comice ini buat system anda.

Sedangkan utk type Bosc , ketika digunakan di system saya, Bosc memberikan suara yg rich, warm, dan detail yg baik (moderate). Dan juga, Bosc menambahkan impresi fisik terhadap peralatan musik atau image dari instrumen2 musik dari suara system anda, dimana karakteristik ini buat saya sangatlah mengena/cocok, dan menurut saya memberikan kesan dan suara yg lebih musical (meskipun terkadang menjadi kurang akurat).
    Apabila anda mempunyai system setup audio yg sudah detail, dan transparant, dan mungkin bersuara terlalu "tipis", maka cable type Bosc ini adalah tiket murah anda untuk mencapai system yg musical. (karena Bosc harganya memang juga lebih murah dari Comice)

Versi bahasa Inggrisnya:
    You want a summary, a conclusion, so you can skip to the bottom of the review and donít have to actually read the redundant details? Of course you do. Well, hereís my opinion about the Comice and the Bosc as they acted in my system between CD player and preamp. The Comice is a very accurate, neutral, and detailed if a slightly lightweight or barely polite interconnect. It displays no etch or glare and certainly wonít hurt your ears by heating things up or cooling them down. If you regard your electronically-reproducing music system as neutral and accurate, and you regard these characteristics (or non-characteristics, as the case may be) as proper goals for an audio system to strive, then I say you really should audition these interconnects. The modest price to high quality quotient certainly encourages it.
    makasih bro....
    tapi pearl cable comice full 1 mobil sih cukup bikin kantong sakit sih
    hehehehehehhehe

tapi worthed banget sih ama hasil yg di dapat.....
    Tlp.021 99691521

Kapten
    Power
    M-Store Point
    6 Hrs 43 Mins 36 Secs
    Boleh dishare harga RCA pearl comice dan bosc, yg 3m, biar ada bayangan quality n valuenya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
NGK Busi MBtech

Thread Information