• Short URL:  http://modifika.si/508218
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
    Prajurit
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 1 Day 13 Hrs 3 Mins 42 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaleke View Post
    What auto2k gave u was correct; the price isn't far off but, I guarantee mereka ga termasuk smaller parts needed for a successful installation. Take the lower grille support for example. Auto2k ga tau ini. How do I know this? I checked with them too long time ago. Knowing ga ada results, I went by myown and the rests are history.

My B2 parking spot dipake buat mobil yg anter kids around. Iirc cuman ada 2 X's di situ, me, the other dude, don't know kl ada si oom jg
    Ok om, udah cukup jelas kira2 gimana. Thank you for the tips! Kalo gt sy harus teliti aja nanti pas order2 partsnya.

Sy di apartment weekend aja om, kalo weekdays stay di rumah yg deket kantor. Mark X nya juga baru ambil minggu lalu jadi blm pernah muncul di B2. Nanti tak klakson kl pas ketemu di apartment hahaha

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Mth 4 Days 2 Hrs 54 Mins 3 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Ok om, udah cukup jelas kira2 gimana. Thank you for the tips! Kalo gt sy harus teliti aja nanti pas order2 partsnya.

Sy di apartment weekend aja om, kalo weekdays stay di rumah yg deket kantor. Mark X nya juga baru ambil minggu lalu jadi blm pernah muncul di B2. Nanti tak klakson kl pas ketemu di apartment hahaha
    Glad could be of any help and let me know if you have further questions. Good luck! You are going to be needing this wish for serious

Our apartment was intended for a rental purposes originally but, stayed there for a period of time there because the house which we are currently living in masi di kontrak by an acquired of our family back then and musti beberes and few mods here and there before we settled in..

Prajurit
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 44 Mins 10 Secs
    Thanks a lot oom lmaleke buat informasi and great upgrade for your MarkX.
    need your help for the brakes issue for MarkX GRX130, it's spongy and soft, not so confident in braking.
    any advice for the solution if using standard brake system? change to braided steel hose?

your upgrade of using Brembo 6 and 4 pot are amazing and a dream for me in the future.
    also need your referrence for the Cusco strut bar contacts.
    thank you

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    Quote Originally Posted by marzooch1 View Post
    Thanks a lot oom lmaleke buat informasi and great upgrade for your MarkX.
    need your help for the brakes issue for MarkX GRX130, it's spongy and soft, not so confident in braking.
    any advice for the solution if using standard brake system? change to braided steel hose?

your upgrade of using Brembo 6 and 4 pot are amazing and a dream for me in the future.
    also need your referrence for the Cusco strut bar contacts.
    thank you
    The stock brakes are suitable enough for a city driving and stop and go but definitely are not up to the task for high speed. Camry and harrier are both experiencing the same issues as well as Lexus IS250 as their brake systems are simply not geared toward spirited drivings. After a spirited driving, you were correct, will feel on the spongyness and mushyness of the pedal.

A little here and there upgrade such as teflon coated braided stainless steel brake lines and better pads and better rotors won't make the aforementioned isssues to go away completely but will help somewhat, with that being said, depending on your budget, you would need a bbk upgrade to make the problem go away. There are plenty of bbk options out there ranging from: Brembo, Stoptech, Endless, Project Mu, AP Racing, Alcon, even if you want a cheap bbk setup, you might want to get a caliper kit from Lexus GS350. They are 4pot/2pot setup with 345/330 if I remember correctly. One thing for certain, please get a real deal bbk not some garage made out of nowhere, simply because your life and others are depend on it.

On the strut bar, I would recommend you to concentrate first on the rear and lower chassis bars, the fronts are already quite stiff, then, later, go with the front.

Send me a PM and I shall share the contact information you need.

By the way, if you are interested, I'm thinking of selling my brembo bbk and they will be a direct plug and play for your Mark X. I've been contemplating to swith to Endless bbk to make my build to be an all JDM theme
    2nd Gen Mark X-Work Emotion-Advan DB-ST Coilover by KW GmbH-Kakimoto-Cusco foot works-Brembo 6pot/4pot-XS Motoring pre-muffler-Red Recaro SR7F

Kopral Kepala
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Day 1 Hr 5 Mins 42 Secs
    Guys.. ada bodykit 2nd facelift mark x di jual? Paddle shift beli dan pasang di mana? Kl pake velg dan ban uk 245/40/19 dgn shock standart bakal nge srot di bagian depan fender ga pas belok? Thx for anyone who has answers

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnie_79 View Post
    Guys.. ada bodykit 2nd facelift mark x di jual? Paddle shift beli dan pasang di mana? Kl pake velg dan ban uk 245/40/19 dgn shock standart bakal nge srot di bagian depan fender ga pas belok? Thx for anyone who has answers
    Hi; bodykit as in bodykit Modellista, Artisan, TRD, etc? Both brand new or used ada yg jual tapi ngga locally available..

Paddle shift (dan mods lainnya) saya bawa sendiri full set nya, ini ngga segampang plug and play, harus tau wirings, pin ins/outs, pin in socket location di steering column and yg di transmission (kl ngga nanti cuman bisa active lagi select M not in D, auto D nanti ngga nyala, etc). Paddle shiftter dan cruise control ngga prewire, kl prewire so easy tinggal plek plek. But monggo bole di check to confirm..

Untuk tires, wheels fitment nya bole share? Krn ini nentuin gesrot or ngga
    2nd Gen Mark X-Work Emotion-Advan DB-ST Coilover by KW GmbH-Kakimoto-Cusco foot works-Brembo 6pot/4pot-XS Motoring pre-muffler-Red Recaro SR7F

Sersan Mayor
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 3 Days 2 Hrs 50 Mins 39 Secs
    Mampir lagi ah kemobil keren
    Ternyata sudah di facelift, wkwk. Cakep banget om, asli.
    Ada rencana apalagi om kedepannya?
    Mampir ke Rush putih cupu ya!
    http://modifika.si/622824

Prajurit
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 5 Mins 26 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaleke View Post
    Thank you oom.. will post any update oom

Btul oom, lagi tunggu coilover... lama bener nih aduh... bantu doa ya oom buat orderan cepet dateng
    iya oom dekil bener, kemaren mau cuci, ehh ujan dah hahaahha

thank you oom

thank you oom, masi blajar modif oom

thank you oom.. masih blajar modif...
    om nanya dong...
    Dulu pesen cruise control dimana?
    Trus pasangnya dimana?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819
Bisabuka.net Venom 300x250

Thread Information