9853 VS 8650
Scuto Laminating Gelap.net 36Goal.com

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread: 9853 VS 8650
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/2718
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
    R!0

9853 VS 8650

helo kk2 yang baek, g mo tanya 9853 ato 8650 yang lebih bagus sih buat sq? trus ada yang mo jual secondnya gak? tpi kondisi harus bagus yang pasti jangan bekas rusak, diservice trus di jual. Kalo ada yang mo jual 9833 juga boleh tuh.

2. SbcAgent
    Kapten
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 28 Mins 10 Secs
    waduh, menurut gue daripada 9853 mending 9833 de..
    kalo bandingin ma 8650 ada keunggulan dan kekurangan sendiri2..
    Alpine CDA 9815 + volt stabilizer (DIY)
    Ciare CT250 + ceramic midrange (DIY) + Ciare CW171
    Helix HXA500 ++
    10" Carbon fibre subwoofer (DIY)
    Capasitor Banks (DIY)
    Cables by Flux

Mayor
    Power
    M-Store Point
    N/A
    lu demen yang rebet kaga?
    kalo gak demen rebet pake 86
    demen entertainment pake 86
    demen suara yang "clear" pake 86

Kapten
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 28 Mins 10 Secs
    wakakaka.. ini dia "pioneer complex"
    Helix HXA500 ++
    Capasitor Banks (DIY)
    Cables by Flux

Brigadir Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    4 Hrs 45 Mins 5 Secs
    waduh masa alpine dibilang ribet si

demen ELEGANT pake 9853
    demen suara jernih abiz pake 9853
    demen tampilan NON DANCING DOLPHIN pake9853

apa lagi y

Brigadir Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    4 Hrs 45 Mins 5 Secs
    oh iya

demen teknologi glidetouch yg keren ? 9853 donk

Kapten
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 28 Mins 10 Secs
    kalo ini "alpine complex".. wakakakaka...
    Helix HXA500 ++
    Capasitor Banks (DIY)
    Cables by Flux

satyr
    kalo ama 53 sih g masi pilih 8650 kalo ama 9855 baru pilih 9855

Brigadir Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    4 Hrs 45 Mins 5 Secs

perbandingan dari sounddomain

Nih perbandingan g ambil dari sounddomain.com

Alpine CDA-9835 vs. Pioneer DEH-8600MP - THE REVIEW!

After reading numerous posts concerning the "vs." topic of Alpine and Pioneer i've decided to post my review of these two HU's.

Pleasy note that my opinion is my opinion and is VERY subjective (as everything that concerns the term "sound quality") so do not rely solely on my words - just take them into consideration.

THE LOOKS. Although the design is very subjective but i prefer Alpine over Pioneer.

ERGONOMICS. Alpine wins hands down. I just can't understand why guys at Pioneer decided to place a separate button for Traffic Announcement! It would be much wiser to place a mute button (for that you should buy a steering wheel remote which ,of course, is sold separately). Then there is no pause button. you have to make 3 presses on multifunction key to pause (or two - if you have steering remote). That is, again, is very annoying. On the contrary Alpine has both pause and mute buttons which are positioned for maximum comfort. Also, on Alpine, when you press to de-mute, the volume returnes smoothly unlike Pioneer which doesn't have such feature.

PERFORMANCE.
    Speaking of performance Pioneer shines in mp3 area. I have an extensive array of mixes so one songs blends into another seamlessly. Alpine ruins that with its awful 2 second gap between songs. On Pioneer the gap is 1.5 seconds but you can turn of the Tag reading - and the gap is no more! 0 seconds just like CD-audio. Also the navigation of Pioneer is organized way better than alpine's. With Pio you can search subfolders and the whole search is a breeze. Alpine cannot show subfolders which is very annoying since it prevents you from creating a highly organized CD. But on the other hand when you select a song within specified folder with the next search Pio will revert to the root folder. Alpine will on the other hand show the currently played file within the active folder...

As for sound quality - Alpine is a solid winner. I know that Pio uses Burr-Browns DAC and the signature of this DAC is EXTREMELY detailed midrange and highs. But the lows are somewhat muddy and boomy and there is no such astonishing separation between lows, mids and highs in Pio as in Alpine. Alpine has a much FIRMER bass and also because of the fact that Pio uses Graphic EQ (which has fixed Q and frequencies) you cannot control the sound the way you want. With Alpine the bass is not only firmer but it also much more pronounced at extreme lows (20-50 Hz). There were lots of songs were i\d hear the bass rolloff down to 30 Hz and on Pio i just didn't hear it! It feels like a "hole" in music when you know that now you will hear the bass but you don't hear it at all! Very annoying! Also, Pio's BBE and loudness are pathetic as they boost low and high frequencies too much which result in listening fatigue...

Next is the Time Aligment feature. On Pio the realisation of Time Correction is done quite badly. First you HAVE TO CHOOSE your listening position. That, instantly kills the spaciousness of sound but even when you try to time correct the sound it just doesn't corrects at all! I didn't hear ANY "sound shifting"!
    On Alpine Time Correction works magic. Sound shifts as you turn the knob and the whole customization takes a few minutes (if you'll read the manual carefully). Also, unlike in Pio, on Alpine you can choose your own listening spot which makes sound customization much more flexible.

Pio's Auto EQ is another pathetic "mambo-jumbo". Many people here in forums thought that Auto EQ adjusts EQ for optimal balance of frequencies but it is not true - the idea behind Auto EQ is the creation of flat response EQ curve and you will further adjust the sound based on the Auto EQ. But even this cannot help Pio from generatin muffled and muddy bass...That is said, Alpine has much more clear sound.

Also i couldn's figure the difference between COMP1 COMP2 and BMX sound enhancers in Pio...What they did is clearly boosting high frequencies and COMP does really awful job by attenuating fragments of music that sound too loud so the whole "attack" of several compositions (like intro of "Jam" Michael Jackson) seems suppressed...Very strange...

I think that guys at Pio made a big mistake when they buffed up this HU with so many sound enhancers....I think that the less the distortion of sound the better is for the ears...

I hate Alpine's Medix Xpander as it kills "airy" feeling in some songs...I'd rather go with less bass but with more spaciousness...

That said, the sound comtrol of Alpine is leagues away from Pio in terms of simplicity and of course the parametric EQ...

At the end i would like to say that i will NOT buy Pio -i am now Alpine user (i've owned 9815 but it was stolen - it was a great unit but 9835's sound is better)...And the BioLite display looks more "pro'ish" that swimming dolphins of Pio...

BOTTOM LINE.

The main and the only advantage of Pio over Alpine is its ability of seamless transition between mp3 tracks + very good navigation.

Considering all other features, Alpine is the king.

Thank you for your reading and patience.

I would be grateful to hear some valuable comments and criticism.

And let the music thrill your senses...

- Tenhauser -

Kapten
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 28 Mins 10 Secs
    hahaha.. no comment de..
    menurut gue si tetep aja kembali ke selera.. ehehe..
    Helix HXA500 ++
    Capasitor Banks (DIY)
    Cables by Flux

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Venom 300x250 MBtech

Thread Information