Dijual Sony XAV-W1, Komplit Dus Bukunya... Bekas Mobil Jazz RS Saya. Mobilnya Udah Dijual. Remote Masih Plastikan. Yg Tdk Nawar Dapet Bonus Kamera Mundur.
Harga 3,6Jt Saja.
COD Only Di Kemayoran / Kelapa Gading atau Boleh Transfer Kalau Anda Percaya Saya ke Mandiri / BCA Only.
Peminat Serius SMS / Call Only Utk Fast Respond Ke 08777-5077550
The oversized head unit is designed to slot neatly into newer double DIN bays that are twice the height of your standard car stereo вЂ“ hence the large screen.
* Plays most popular music and video formats. CD, DVD, SACD, Windows Media Audio, mp3 and JPEG
* Supports Dolby Digital surround sound and DTS Digital Surround Processing playback
* iPod ready. Just plug it in to enjoy your personal audio collection on the road
* Supports satellite radio and connects to Sony’s HD Radio tuner to deliver additional HD radio channels and rich information like artist, song name and more
* Command your digital music from behind the wheel or the back seat with the supplied remote card
* Customisable display and sound settings. Set your favourite photo as the background wallpaper
* Delivers 52 watts across 4 channels ensuring rich, clear sound. Zone by Zone capability allows you to set separate audio zones for the front and rear seats
* Camera input connects with a rear-monitor camera and displays the image on the player’s screen – makes parking a breeze!
It’ll play your DVDs, DivX movies, WMAs, MP3s and CDs, as well as your doubtless huge collection of SACDs. 5.1-channel surround sound is supported with Dolby Digital Surround and DTS Digital Surround Processing.
Naturally, you can also plug in a console or portable music spinner and hook up a rear-view camera for spotting bollards before they kiss your bumper. Um, there’s even a karaoke mode вЂ“ just perfect for those long journeys. Oh dear, look, it’s broken
Aside from its ability to play SACD audio, Sony’s XAV-W1 has the same features as many other aftermarket in-car systems, including support for a wide range of digital audio and video sources. The XAV-W1 differentiates itself, however, by its ability to present these features in a visually stunning format; by its intuitive menus and vivid touch-screen icons; and through its range of audio and visual customization options. While we found Sony’s HD Radio module to be clunky and unwieldy, the $800 XAV-W1 is an elegant all-in-one in-car media system with a competitive price tag