FUSI TOP !! (Buktikan Sendiri)
Scuto Laminating Simota CRC Indonesia

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/24805
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
    Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    7 Hrs 37 Mins 31 Secs

FUSI TOP !! (Buktikan Sendiri)

kmaren g baru ganti fusi yg dari aki ke power. Lgs berubah suara. staging jd lebih lebar n clarity lgs meningkat signifikan!

merk : Hifi tuning (German)

Ini bukan sugesti, tapi hasil research bertahun2 dari pakar audio di german. fusi ini bukan dari tabung kaca, tapi keramik. kumparannya dari silver yg didinginin pake cairan kimia (g lupa namanya).

Silahkan dicoba. G jamin suara di mobil, claritynya meningkat pesat.

harga Rp.500.000,- (25A)
    HU : Nak CD-700 + MF-51
    FR Speks: RS Advanced
    Sub : RS C 8
    Power FR : Brax X.2000
    Power Sub : RF BD500.1
    RCA : Acoustic Zen WOW + Cardas

Click this:
    http://julsjazz.multiply.com/

2. Jaya Bet
    Letnan Kolonel
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Mth 3 Days 11 Hrs 55 Mins 51 Secs
    wah,menarik di coba nih.. bentuk nya sperti apa yah ?? ada pic nya ga om ? beli nya di mana ?

Kapten
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 2 Days 4 Hrs 9 Mins 52 Secs
    hoo..lmyn buat dicoba ni..ada yg ud prnh make slain bro julsjazz??
    addzest drx 9255, dyn d28, dyn 15wlq, luxman cm 2100, ppi 2350dm, xlo rca cable, tara labs cable

Kapten
    (currently homeless) besides R33 & R34 seat + pillow.
    Power
    M-Store Point
    4 Days 1 Hr 21 Mins 49 Secs
    fusi? sekring?
    RB _ _ DET/T for life!!

Kapten
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 2 Days 4 Hrs 9 Mins 52 Secs
    klo diliat dari letaknya kayanya sama..
    addzest drx 9255, dyn d28, dyn 15wlq, luxman cm 2100, ppi 2350dm, xlo rca cable, tara labs cable

Jendral
    Mega Glodok Kemayoran Lt.6 B2/9-10 jakarta pusat
    Power
    M-Store Point
    6 Days 11 Hrs 46 Mins 48 Secs
    seperti nya fuse yg di depan...
    yah emang bener kalo pake fuse bagus mah suara makin bagus karena ga ada tahanan banyak di fuse nya....
    Mega Glodok Kemayoran Lt 6 Blok B2 No.9-10
    Kemayoran / Jakarta Pusat
    Tlp.021 99691521

Kolonel
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Wk 3 Days 7 Hrs 42 Mins 55 Secs
    kalo ada pic nya lebih enak niy. drpd bayang2 hehhehe..

Jendral
    Mega Glodok Kemayoran Lt.6 B2/9-10 jakarta pusat
    Power
    M-Store Point
    6 Days 11 Hrs 46 Mins 48 Secs
    hehehehehehe
    mesti nya sih fuse gto, yg gede lah, macem yg di pake bro rush1
    Mega Glodok Kemayoran Lt 6 Blok B2 No.9-10
    Kemayoran / Jakarta Pusat
    Tlp.021 99691521

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    7 Hrs 37 Mins 31 Secs
    i pernah lihat dari signature anak modcom, juga ada yg pernah pake nih fuse.

nih website n bentuknya :p he3.. males foto

http://www.croak.co.za/HiFi%20Tuning.html

beli ama ko doni aja tuh, di sound galery. minta diskon jd 400rb :p

021-728-97075

Click this:

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    7 Hrs 37 Mins 31 Secs
    nih ada reviewnya di om google. ini bukan kayu sunmok yg "notabene" kebanyakan sugestinya x ye..

HIFI-Tuning Fuses
    By Robert Deutsch • September, 2007 Tweaks come and go. When a new one creates a buzz in audiophile circles, I generally prefer to wait and see if it's still around after the initial excitement has subsided. I'd heard about "audiophile" fuses some time ago, and although the likelihood of them making a significant difference didn't seem as farfetched as such tweaks as the "intelligent chip" or the "clever little clock," I didn't feel inclined to try them. I was persuaded otherwise by the confluence of two separate influences: a report by Michael Fremer, in the February 2007 Stereophile, that the HiFi-Tuning fuses produced a "subtle but noticeable" improvement in the sound of his Musical Fidelity kWP preamplifier; and an encounter at the 2007 Consumer Electronics Show with Robert Stein of importer Ultra Systems (the HiFi-Tuning fuses are made in Germany), who said that they produced a big improvement and offered to send me some samples.
    When you think about it, the notion that a fuse can make a difference is not that implausible. If, as most designers of high-end audio electronics will admit, the kind of wire used for a component's internal wiring can make a difference, then why not a fuse? After all, the job of the fuse is to melt when a certain level of current is reached, so might there not be differences in how various fuses react to current at lower levels, possibly constricting or otherwise influencing the power used by the component? The HiFi-Tuning fuses use pure silver wiring, gold-over-silver endcaps, and ceramic rather than glass casings for better resonance characteristics. But a plausible mechanism of action and the use of high-quality materials are one thing; audible improvements are something else.

My first test involved the PS Audio GCC-100 integrated amp, a product I hold in very high regard; if its performance could be improved simply by replacing a fuse, that would be great. I talked to the PS Audio folks to find out what the GCC-100 uses in the way of a fuse, and was told that it uses two, both located on a circuit board, and that accessing them was a bit tricky. Before tackling the job, I unplugged the GCC-100's AC cord for a couple of hours to allow its capacitors to discharge, then removed the screws securing the chassis cover and gently lifted it a bit, looking for the wiring harness that would have to be unplugged before I could proceed. Once I'd located and unplugged the harness, replacing the fuses was pretty easy.

Before doing any of this, I spent some time listening to the GCC-100 to refresh my memory of what it sounds like. Yes, the tonal neutrality, resolution, transparency, and rhythmic thrust that had originally impressed me were still there. If the HiFi-Tuning fuses were to improve on this, they had their work cut out for them.

But improve the sound they did, and not just marginally. The PS Audio GCC-100 now sounded clearer, more dynamic, with improved transients—simply better all around. The difference was big enough that I didn't feel I had to go back and forth between fuses to convince myself that I was hearing it. But I did so anyway, if only to satisfy myself that what I was hearing was not the result of the mere act of replacing fuses, which to some degree can't help but serve to clean the contacts of fuse and fuse holder.

It wasn't. The improvement in sound was far out of proportion with the $60/pair cost of the HiFi-Tuning fuses. (Under its Critical Link label, PS Audio markets special fuses for its own products that are priced about the same as those from HiFi-Tuning. I briefly tried a pair of Critical Links in the GCC-100, and they, too, produced an improvement over the stock fuses.)

As I note in the main body of my Onkyo A-9555 review, the A-9555 benefited similarly from the use of the HiFi-Tuning fuses. As with every tweak, your mileage may vary, but the HiFi-Tuning fuses, available from www.ultrasystem.com, represent what I found to be a very worthwhile sonic improvement for a relatively small investment.—Robert Deutsch

Click this:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Venom 300x250 Vkool

Thread Information