helppppp
Scuto Laminating Simota

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Thread: helppppp
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/236726
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
    Sersan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Mth 6 Hrs 43 Mins 14 Secs

helppppp

please advise n help to solve my problem...i have e 200 k at,my km it's only 20.000...i have weird sound in my front suspensions...so i go to dealer n they cek it for me...after that they say to me they must change some parts...n say ok...then after they change the part(upper n below ball joint,main arm which connect to shock braker,alumunium arm,n shock braker)...so i drive home n use it like usually...the problem appears when i must passing through road bump...there's a weird sound (kluk2) in my left front suspension...but only when i through road bump slowly...around 5 km...if i jump it the sounds not appear...or i through the rough roud...or bumpy road...or i pass a hole in road...the sounds not appear...only i pass the road bump with slowly...i already check to 4 diffrent dealer...n they give up...because everything brand new...n theny alreday try to change the shock n ball joint with the same car...but still that sound appear...please advice....

2. Delapan Satu
    Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 1 Day 3 Hrs 5 Mins 17 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckC4t View Post
    please advise n help to solve my problem...i have e 200 k at,my km it's only 20.000...i have weird sound in my front suspensions...so i go to dealer n they cek it for me...after that they say to me they must change some parts...n say ok...then after they change the part(upper n below ball joint,main arm which connect to shock braker,alumunium arm,n shock braker)...so i drive home n use it like usually...the problem appears when i must passing through road bump...there's a weird sound (kluk2) in my left front suspension...but only when i through road bump slowly...around 5 km...if i jump it the sounds not appear...or i through the rough roud...or bumpy road...or i pass a hole in road...the sounds not appear...only i pass the road bump with slowly...i already check to 4 diffrent dealer...n they give up...because everything brand new...n theny alreday try to change the shock n ball joint with the same car...but still that sound appear...please advice....

maybe you should ask the dealer to check the link arm stabilizer or mostly its called link stabil and the bushing stabilizer...
    maybe its brand new but when the car through a bumpy road its usually the sound appear

Hope its solved your prob...

Inu

Sersan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Mth 6 Hrs 43 Mins 14 Secs
    yap daimlerbenz673 i already ask them to check the link stabil...they already open it...but it's very good...they already check to the bushing stabilizer...they open both link stabil right n left...n cek if the bushing still hold n tight...n same like the link stabil...it's in good condition...n they say if the link stabil is damege...it will appear when you hit the bumpy road,rough road,or if any hole...but it's not happen bro...only when i pass through road bump(polisi tidur landai) with slowly...just like that...if i go faster the sound will gone.... ??????????????????????

MBtech

Thread Information