MODCOM FM: Rock, Pop, Metal, Electronic, Indie Band Chapter

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  • Thread Tools
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/224169
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  1. #1
    Letnan Kolonel
    Location
    http://modifika.si/192431
    Posts
    5,974
    Power
    66 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 2 Wks 6 Days 16 Hrs 15 Mins 9 Secs

    MODCOM FM: Rock, Pop, Metal, Electronic, Indie Band Chapter

    Ayo gan sharing2 musik Rock, Pop, Metal, Electronic, Indie yang modcomers suka.. sharing bila ada album terbaru dari band yang modcomers suka.. direview gitu..hehhe trus sekalian kasi rekomen track dari album tersebut.

    kalo gw lagi demen

    Dead by Sunrise - Out of ashes


    ni band side projectnya chester bennington linkin park, tp musik nya lebi gelap n ngerock dari linkin park yang sekarang.. kaya album hybrid theory tapi lebi slow rock.. ga metal2 amat.. mainstream lah..

    rekomen track
    Fire
    Let Down

    Ane juga lagi dengerin Linkinpark yang baru

    Linkin Park - Thousand suns

    album baru nya lebi ke arah elektronik sekaarang.. lebi elektronik n hiphop dari lagu trakirnya (soundtrack transformer 2)

    rekomen track
    Waiting for the end (ni videoclipnya keren gan)
    Blackout
    the catalysr

    Trus ada maroon 5..

    Maroon 5 - Hands all over


    overall seperti album sebelumnya tetapi memang lebi dengan nada2 ceria..
    gw blom bisa ngasi rekomen track nieh..hehe

    Ayo gan sharing2

  2. Jaya Bet
  3. #2
    Mayor
    Location
    KL, MY
    Posts
    4,486
    Power
    32 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 3 Wks 4 Days 6 Hrs 5 Mins 11 Secs
    For me, metal rules! \m/

    Kalo yg new release, so far ini yg paling top: Vanden Plas "The Seraphic Clockwork", style progressive melodic metal. Absolutely one of my true favorite bands, prog melodic metal at its' best, IMO even better than the mighty Dream Theater!

    Soal lagu yg recommended dari album ini: semuanya! There's no filler here!
    But some songs really stands out more, the best ones: Scar of An Angel, Rush Of Silence, On My Way To Jerusalem.

  4. #3
    Letnan Kolonel
    Location
    http://modifika.si/192431
    Posts
    5,974
    Power
    66 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 2 Wks 6 Days 16 Hrs 15 Mins 9 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs141001 View Post
    For me, metal rules! \m/

    Kalo yg new release, so far ini yg paling top: Vanden Plas "The Seraphic Clockwork", style progressive melodic metal. Absolutely one of my true favorite bands, prog melodic metal at its' best, IMO even better than the mighty Dream Theater!

    Soal lagu yg recommended dari album ini: semuanya! There's no filler here!
    But some songs really stands out more, the best ones: Scar of An Angel, Rush Of Silence, On My Way To Jerusalem.
    wahahaha,.gw donlot dulu bos,,hehehe

  5. #4
    Mayor
    Location
    KL, MY
    Posts
    4,486
    Power
    32 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 3 Wks 4 Days 6 Hrs 5 Mins 11 Secs
    Hrs coba jg cari download yg ini: Christ 0, ini albumnya Vanden Plas yg 2006 sblm Seraphic dan IMHO their best! Well in fact to me this album is definitely second to none! (FYI I've listened to metal songs for over 25 years and still on going strong!)
    Powerful, aggressive, progressive, grandiose, technical, catchy, melodic, if you like metal with all these ingredients then this album is an absolute must! Simply a MASTERPIECE!
    Recommended songs: everything from start to finish!
    Best song: Christ 0.


    Play LOUD! \m/

  6. #5
    Letnan Kolonel
    Location
    http://modifika.si/192431
    Posts
    5,974
    Power
    66 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 2 Wks 6 Days 16 Hrs 15 Mins 9 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs141001 View Post
    Hrs coba jg cari download yg ini: Christ 0, ini albumnya Vanden Plas yg 2006 sblm Seraphic dan IMHO their best! Well in fact to me this album is definitely second to none! (FYI I've listened to metal songs for over 25 years and still on going strong!)
    Powerful, aggressive, progressive, grandiose, technical, catchy, melodic, if you like metal with all these ingredients then this album is an absolute must! Simply a MASTERPIECE!
    Recommended songs: everything from start to finish!
    Best song: Christ 0.


    Play LOUD! \m/
    Wah2 kayanya discographynya bakal gw donlot smua brader hauahaahhahaa

  7. #6
    Mayor
    Location
    KL, MY
    Posts
    4,486
    Power
    32 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 3 Wks 4 Days 6 Hrs 5 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by ddamddimddem View Post
    Wah2 kayanya discographynya bakal gw donlot smua brader hauahaahhahaa
    Hehehe, iya sikat aja semua! Beyond Daylight, Far Off grace, The God Thing, Colour Temple, The Spirit Of Live (live album), bahkan ada full acoustic album The Accult!

  8. #7
    Mayor
    Location
    KL, MY
    Posts
    4,486
    Power
    32 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 3 Wks 4 Days 6 Hrs 5 Mins 11 Secs
    Another band that fans of progressive melodic heavy metal must listen: Evergrey.
    Again like VdP, progressive, heavy, technical, and of course very melodic! Also uses grand orchestral/symphonic arrangements like VdP, but the musical style, vocal, and lyrics are a bit on the darker side.
    Favorite albums: really tough to pick out from the discography, cuz this band is just so consistently brillliant! I mean seriously, this is one f***king awesome band!
    In Search Of The Truth, The Inner Circle, Recreation Day, Solitude/Dominance/Tragedy, etc2...just get them all!





    Rock on! \m/

  9. #8
    Letnan Kolonel
    Location
    http://modifika.si/192431
    Posts
    5,974
    Power
    66 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 2 Wks 6 Days 16 Hrs 15 Mins 9 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs141001 View Post
    Hehehe, iya sikat aja semua! Beyond Daylight, Far Off grace, The God Thing, Colour Temple, The Spirit Of Live (live album), bahkan ada full acoustic album The Accult!
    baru seraphic bro! and o my god keren abies!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    menjawab kerinduan akan metal! huehehhe

    kalo lo doyan yg bginian.. lo mesti nyoba
    Diablo Swing Orchestra - The Butcher's Ballroom

    It's something different but u really should try it
    Symphony of metal and orchestra at its best! hehehe

    skrg gw lagi buru2, tar malam gw update lagi..
    lo harus coba lagu Heroines!
    Btw yg ngenalin band ke gw adalah cewe gua,.hahahaha

  10. #9
    Letnan Kolonel
    Location
    http://modifika.si/192431
    Posts
    5,974
    Power
    66 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 2 Wks 6 Days 16 Hrs 15 Mins 9 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs141001 View Post
    Hehehe, iya sikat aja semua! Beyond Daylight, Far Off grace, The God Thing, Colour Temple, The Spirit Of Live (live album), bahkan ada full acoustic album The Accult!
    cek kulkas gan ada ijo2 hehehe

  11. #10
    Mayor
    Location
    KL, MY
    Posts
    4,486
    Power
    32 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 3 Wks 4 Days 6 Hrs 5 Mins 11 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by ddamddimddem View Post
    cek kulkas gan ada ijo2 hehehe
    Hahaha, sama2 boss, dah sy bikinin es cendol jg tuh buat situ.
    Baru lg download sih itu Diablo Swing.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mitsubishi Venom 300x250

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Modcom Medan Chapter..!!!
    By 2.0_V6 in forum Medan
    Replies: 3206
    Last Post: 20th July 2016, 20:50
  2. Help, 2way speaker u/ karakter Rock/Metal
    By hayamz in forum Diskusi Speaker
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26th April 2015, 15:07
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 17th May 2014, 12:50
  4. ada yg mau donlod lagu2 ROCK, METAL, dll se album ???
    By iqbalabala in forum Diskusi Reference Song
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24th May 2008, 03:51
Back to top