Design Reference Coustic DX-28 3 way balanced crossover with adjustable slopes.....sold
MADE IN THE USA
This item is complete with all factory supplied accessories and owner's manual in the original box.
Retail on this Audiofile crossover was $449.99
This item has NEVER been used or installed.
This is a great chance to own a very rare competition ELECTRONIC CROSSOVER in brand new condition.
This item is in stock at our warehouse, ready to be shipped. We do NOT play "Pre-Sale" games.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
* Exclusive infinite crossover design
* 2- or 3- configuration
* Asymmetrical electrical crossover
* True balanced input/ Balanced output circuitry
* Front/rear pre-amp inputs with front/rear/subwoofer pre-amp outputs.
* Selectable 6, 12 or 18 db per octave slopes
* Independent left/right channel frequency adjustment.
* Frequency multiplier
* Input sensitivity attenuation
* Parallel Input switch
* Mixed input/output switch
* Adjustable output level
* Woofer/ enclosure equalization adjustable
* Phase inverter for sub output
* Stereo/ mono subwoofer output
harga from audiogroupforum.com :
FS: Old School Coustic Design Reference Stuff!!
ok. i know there were a couple of people interested, i will be putting up for sale the following of my old school items:
(3) Three Coustic Design Reference AMP 510DR 2x100 amplifiers
(1) One Coustic Design Reference AMP 514DR 4x50 amplifier
(1) One Coustic
(1) One Coustic Design Reference DA/55 Digital to analog converter
other than the DA converter which is BRAND new, the amps and crossovers are used, in excelelnt condition. the amps are $210 each shipped in the U.S.
the DX28 is $125 shipped
the DA converter is $100 shipped.
crappy cameraphone pictures of everything and anything is available upon request. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any interest. this is some of the nicest old school stuff around.