Hi-end & Vintage ALPINE Legendary system " ALPINE JUBA "...............
Scuto Laminating Simota CRC Indonesia

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

• Short URL:  http://modifika.si/191089
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
    Letnan Jendral
    GASOLINE AUDIO STATION (Mega Glodok Kemayoran lt 6 blok f1-6)
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Mths 2 Wks 3 Days 3 Hrs 52 Mins 55 Secs

Arrow Hi-end & Vintage ALPINE Legendary system " ALPINE JUBA "...............

"Hi-end & Vintage ALPINE Legendary system"

ALPINE 7618e Cassete player n tuner unit
    ALPINE 5959 CD changer with DUAL 20 BIT DAC
    ALPINE 4323 Interconnector (DIGITAL COAXIAL to OPTICAL DIGITAL)
    ALPINE 3900 Super Linear Logic Audio Control DAC/Digital to Analog Converter with 3 Optical Input
    ALPINE 3502 Alpine juba amplifier

Alpine 7618e Headunits - these are both tape decks which have the option of having a 'fixed' output for the RCA output section on the deck.

Legendary ALPINE 5959 CD changer built in dual 20 bit DAC,

specification:
    6 disc changer
    digital output
    8 x oversampling
    20 bit sign magnitude twin DACs
    digital deemphasis
    noise shaping (21 bit)
    glitch @ jitter free circuicity
    anti vibration mechanism
    M.I.X. (random play)
    compact rounded design
    flexible installotion
    music sensor up/down
    repeat
    disc play
    pause
    music scan
    pre out
    gold plated RCA

Author(s):
    Takashi Tokuyama - Alpine Electronics Inc.
    Tadashi Sano - Alpine Electronics Inc.

Abstract:
    Six years ago Alpine made the proposition that ultrasonic components were important to audio reproduction. The implementation of our proposal was the DA-07, a unique D to A converter employing a new interpolation program. Since then we have continued to study the impact of ultrasonics. We introduced a D to A converter unit for car audio (model 3900), which employed this technology. But, it did not penetrate widely because of its size and cost. Success required integration. The new one-chip Fluency DAC (FEDAC) incorporated D/A conversion and DSP to fully implement the "Fluency" interpolation method without loss of audio performance. This paper describes the theory of Fluency interpolation, the history of integration, and the performance evaluation of the one-chip Fluency DAC.

This is for the legendary alpine 3900 dac/preamp, using quad 18bit burr browns. It has 3 optical inputs and 2 analog inputs, copper chassis

The 3900 is a high end D/A convertor which has seperate PCB's for both the analogue/digital section. Its also supposed to extend the frequency range past 20kHz and give a 'natural' sound. The D/A was intended for Class A amplifiers and has outputs for 'Front', 'Rear' & 'Non-fading'. It also has a Fixed level output RCA which we will cover later. The D/A can handle 32k, 44.1k (CD), & 48k (DAT) inputs

The 3900 can only accept a 'fixed' RCA input, so you need one of these decks for the analogue section to work correctly. If you stick a bog standard deck on without this feature it will not work - trust me I've tried it

The 3900 has 3 digital inputs which range from 'changer', 'master', & 'aux'. The 5959/5959s changers were the intended targets for the 3900 as they had digital outputs or 5959 using 4323 interconnector from digital coaxial to optical digital outputs.

The 3900 also utilitises an M-BUS connection which goes from the headunit straight into the D/A itself. This is so you can use the volume controller on the headunit to control the overall volume. The D/A also has an M-BUS out which then connects to the changer as normal to power it etc. The wiring diagram is on www.alpine1.com if you need any further clarification on this.

From then on you use the Front, Rear & Non-fading outputs RCA's which go to the amplifiers.

Saying all of that, you can still use the 3900 with todays headunits which utilise an optical out on the deck - with a few niggles might I add.

Lets say for example you have a 7998R - you can wire it directly from the optical out straight into the 'changer' digital input - be aware that you will have to use the 'fixed output RCA' on the D/A.

From the fixed D/A output you will need a device to control the volume - Audiocontrol Master Volume Controller or something like a Three.1 will suffice as that has a line driver/EQ/crossover/volume control all in one..

From there you will just need to hook upto the amplifiers as normal and you're all done and dusted
    I love the 3900 personally, I find the sound to be superior to the 7909 in most aspects but then again I love a 7909 in the dash lit up at night

I'll be using the 3900 with a 7939 Alpine deck when I get the optical cable to hook it up

Call

2. Bandargua
    Letnan Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    up...............

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 6 Days 18 Hrs 11 Mins 1 Sec
    legend taon 90an ya... xixixixixi......

Letnan Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    iya bos..............

how much for those items?
    you sell single item too?

Letnan Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    No bro,I sell this in one package bro..

Mitsubishi Vkool

Thread Information