WTS : AE86 Front Seats (Sold)
Scuto Laminating Simota

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85
  • Thread Tools
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/185539
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  1. #1
    Kopral Kepala
    Location
    City Of God
    Posts
    153
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    4 Wks 11 Hrs 32 Mins 18 Secs

    WTS : AE86 Front Seats (Sold)

    Sold...

    Thx Modcom

  2. Delapan Satu
  3. #2
    Kopral Kepala
    Location
    City Of God
    Posts
    153
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    4 Wks 11 Hrs 32 Mins 18 Secs
    Up for Rare Seats...
     

  4. #3
    Mayor
    Location
    Surabaya 60262
    Posts
    3,842
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    3 Wks 1 Day 17 Hrs 11 Mins 34 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorkoholic View Post
    As subject want to sell Toyota AE86 Front Seats.

    Sold in pairs ( Driver & Co Driver).

    Condition 90 % the rest 10 % is because has been use before.

    Re-fabricated with two tone colors (Black & Dark Grey) in "Bubun" Bendungan Hilir.

    All mechanism and seat adjuster works well.


    And the rest let the picture talk.










    For Your Reference




    Rp. 3.000.000 and yet negotiable


    Prefer sale in Jakarta since these seats are quite heavy and will be very expensive to deliver across the town (or else you want to cover all the charge)

    Appointment with me first if you want to see the goods (now is in south jakarta)


    Feel Free to call or text at : 0816747373

    No Low Baller Please... :smt040

    (PS : These seats would be plug and play if you are using Daihatsu Charade Winner or Classy, since last time the rail was customize to fit in those car)
    Good stuff!
     

  5. #4
    Letnan Jendral
    Location
    twincamers.blogspot.com
    Posts
    23,362
    Power
    105 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    2 Wks 3 Days 20 Hrs 32 Mins 7 Secs
    WTF!!

    sayang bener gw baru ngambil jok!!

    aduh pengennyaaaaaaa

    kampretttttttt

    twincamers.blogspot.com
     

  6. #5
    Kopral Kepala
    Location
    City Of God
    Posts
    153
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    4 Wks 11 Hrs 32 Mins 18 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by rav4lution View Post
    Good stuff!
    Makasih Juragan...
     

  7. #6
    Kopral Kepala
    Location
    City Of God
    Posts
    153
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    4 Wks 11 Hrs 32 Mins 18 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by twincamers View Post
    WTF!!

    sayang bener gw baru ngambil jok!!

    aduh pengennyaaaaaaa

    kampretttttttt

    Dibeli aja lagi Gan...
     

  8. #7
    Letnan Satu
    Location
    40239
    Posts
    1,991
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Mth 2 Wks 3 Days 22 Hrs 30 Mins 26 Secs
    nice stuff...:smt023
     

  9. #8
    Letnan Jendral
    Location
    twincamers.blogspot.com
    Posts
    23,362
    Power
    105 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    2 Wks 3 Days 20 Hrs 32 Mins 7 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorkoholic View Post
    Dibeli aja lagi Gan...
    dananya uda kpake bro

    duh sayang bgt

    twincamers.blogspot.com
     

  10. #9
    Kopral Kepala
    Location
    City Of God
    Posts
    153
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    4 Wks 11 Hrs 32 Mins 18 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by e.nov View Post
    nice stuff...:smt023
    Makasih Juragan...
     

  11. #10
    Letnan Satu
    Location
    [JANC] Surabaya - Jakarta
    Posts
    1,731
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    6 Days 6 Hrs 55 Mins 5 Secs
    Bumping!?
    nice stuff nih...
     

 

 
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Venom 300x250

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTS : JDM EG2 CRX ESi VTi SiR Delsol OEM Front Seats
    By haltech in forum Jual Beli Interior & Aksesoris Lainnya
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10th September 2011, 17:52
  2. FS Front Seats Sprinter Marino RARE ITEM And Grill C AE101
    By Mr Gibal in forum Jual Beli Interior & Aksesoris Lainnya
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 17th September 2010, 01:20
  3. fs: seats recaro type-r ( SOLD OUT BOS )
    By sir_ek9 in forum Jual Beli Interior & Aksesoris Lainnya
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 29th January 2010, 08:02
  4. WTS>Front Lamp Sign AE86 Levin
    By denz74 in forum Bursa Eksterior Lainnya
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th March 2009, 02:41
  5. SOLD*SOLD**ForSALE: SPORT SEATS (NiceStuff!!!)**SOLD*SOLD
    By J.E. in forum Jual Beli Interior & Aksesoris Lainnya
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 21st March 2008, 10:23
Back to top