T.M. WORKS MAIN DISTRIBUTOR IN INDONESIA
Scuto Laminating HD Car Care

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77
  • Thread Tools
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/167235
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  1. #1
    Represented Member
    Location
    cipondoh-tangerang
    Posts
    9,565
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    5 Mths 2 Wks 6 Days 6 Hrs 35 Mins 56 Secs

    T.M. WORKS MAIN DISTRIBUTOR IN INDONESIA




    WE ARE T.M. WORKS MAIN DISTRIBUTOR FOR INDONESIA
    Our Product

    http://tmworks-web.jp/pages/shop_gai.htm

    ready stock now
    IGNITE REV FOR:
    NISSAN
    X TRAIL QR25
    HONDA B SERIES
    D SERIES
    K SERIES FD2,DC5, NEW CR-V,FN2,EP3, ODYSSEY,ELYSION
    PRELUDE
    JAZZ L15
    NEW JAZZ R15
    AIRWAVE
    SUZUKI
    SWIFT M15
    AERIO
    TOYOTA
    HARRIER
    ALPHARD
    YARIS
    VIOS

    SPEEDZ IS ONLY ONE INTERNATIONAL IN INDONESIA..CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE
    http://www.tmworks-web.jp/pages/shop_gai.htm

  2. Delapan Satu
  3. #2
    Kopral Kepala
    Posts
    120
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    6 Hrs 45 Mins 5 Secs
    Gan mo tanya gan, kalo direct coil tm works buat swift M15 kena berapa?
    ecu std bisa support coil ini ga?

  4. #3
    Sersan Satu
    Posts
    471
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    1 Hr 17 Mins 13 Secs
    Bisa pake ecu std bisa bos cuma pengapian aja jadi gede

  5. #4
    Represented Member
    Location
    cipondoh-tangerang
    Posts
    9,565
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    5 Mths 2 Wks 6 Days 6 Hrs 35 Mins 56 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by tamago View Post
    Gan mo tanya gan, kalo direct coil tm works buat swift M15 kena berapa?
    ecu std bisa support coil ini ga?
    pasti bisa bro...support

  6. #5
    Represented Member
    Location
    cipondoh-tangerang
    Posts
    9,565
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    5 Mths 2 Wks 6 Days 6 Hrs 35 Mins 56 Secs

    betul

    Quote Originally Posted by ary[C] View Post
    Bisa pake ecu std bisa bos cuma pengapian aja jadi gede
    betul itu sudah di set ama product jepang dengan tester semuanya

  7. #6
    Sersan Satu
    Location
    solo - D'cellular
    Posts
    360
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    2 Days 13 Hrs 4 Mins 9 Secs
    new jazz kena brp boz???

    ama jauh g efek nya ???

  8. #7
    Represented Member
    Location
    cipondoh-tangerang
    Posts
    9,565
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    5 Mths 2 Wks 6 Days 6 Hrs 35 Mins 56 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by D_ndy View Post
    new jazz kena brp boz???

    ama jauh g efek nya ???
    2.750 jt lumayan bedanya di pengapian lebih stabil.
    SPEED'Z PERFORMANCE by Hans SpeedZ ,Starts from 1999 with Experience and Specialized in Distribution High End Performance Engine Racing Parts & High End Brake System to Providing the Best brake system .It is for Supply With the Effort of Strong Team, Excellent Sales,Has been successfully make Pre-Sales and After-Sales Value-Added Services to our Business Partners at SpeedZ Performance,Green Lake City Ruko CBD Blok L no:7 Cipondoh-Tangerang.Mobile No/Whatsapp: 081382077777 (Hans SpeedZ)

  9. #8
    Sersan Satu
    Location
    solo - D'cellular
    Posts
    360
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    2 Days 13 Hrs 4 Mins 9 Secs
    thxz . . . . .

  10. #9
    Represented Member
    Location
    cipondoh-tangerang
    Posts
    9,565
    Power
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    5 Mths 2 Wks 6 Days 6 Hrs 35 Mins 56 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by D_ndy View Post
    thxz . . . . .
    mau bro?.....
    SPEED'Z PERFORMANCE by Hans SpeedZ ,Starts from 1999 with Experience and Specialized in Distribution High End Performance Engine Racing Parts & High End Brake System to Providing the Best brake system .It is for Supply With the Effort of Strong Team, Excellent Sales,Has been successfully make Pre-Sales and After-Sales Value-Added Services to our Business Partners at SpeedZ Performance,Green Lake City Ruko CBD Blok L no:7 Cipondoh-Tangerang.Mobile No/Whatsapp: 081382077777 (Hans SpeedZ)

  11. #10
    Brigadir Jendral
    Location
    BJAmodified Bandung
    Posts
    10,744
    Power
    34 
    M-Store Point
    0
    Online
    6 Days 18 Hrs 39 Mins 17 Secs
    Buat Bseries brp?ad pict?thx

 

 
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
MBtech Mega Glodok Kemayoran

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PIVOT MAIN DISTRIBUTOR IN INDONESIA
    By [speed'Z] in forum Speed'Z Performance
    Replies: 685
    Last Post: 3rd June 2017, 04:08
  2. CP PISTON MAIN DISTRIBUTOR IN INDONESIA
    By [speed'Z] in forum Speed'Z Performance
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 20th April 2017, 03:35
  3. ACL RACE BEARING MAIN DISTRIBUTOR INDONESIA
    By [speed'Z] in forum Speed'Z Performance
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 14th April 2017, 16:39
  4. TURBOSMART MAIN DISTRIBUTOR IN INDONESIA
    By [speed'Z] in forum Speed'Z Performance
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 31st October 2016, 02:33
  5. A'PEX-i MAIN DISTRIBUTOR IN INDONESIA
    By [speed'Z] in forum Speed'Z Performance
    Replies: 339
    Last Post: 6th October 2016, 16:18
Back to top