25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917
7th November 2009, 06:43
upgraded tube amplifier BK BUTLER TDB 2150 kondisi muluuus...(sold,thanks modcom..)
upgraded tube amplifier BK BUTLER TDB 2150 kondisi muluuus..............sold
sold 2 pcs,sisa 1 pc yang sudah upgraded...
T H E R M I O N I C
Vacuum Tube Driven Mobile Power Amplifier
With authentic Vacuum Tube response and an open-ended design, (ZERO global negative feedback), Tube Driver BLUE overcomes one of the most universally agreed upon sonic problems plaguing virtually all current amplifier designs; harsh degenerative feedback causes a plethora of undesirable sonic products. Tube Driver BLUE eliminates global negative feedback entirely! Coupled with a totally unique output load mirroring circuit, the hand selected 6SL7GT twin triode tubes operate in a safe, near plate-saturated mode continuously. The design creates the ideal electrical environment for classic vacuum tube thermionic characteristics.
Tube Driver BLUE amplifiers utilize natural vacuum tube thermionic emissions to automatically enhance biasing of the audiophile-quality Sanken bi-polar devices used in every model. This unique USA patented design reduces both Crossover and Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) figures to LESS than 0.15%. This achievement is almost unheard of in an open-ended, ZERO negative feedback high fidelity amplifier. Conventional open-ended/low feedback vacuum tube amplifiers often exhibit real world THD of 2% or greater and are generally limited to quite low output power. Tube Driver BLUE succeeds in operating at 10 times less THD while maintaining real power vacuum tube tonality! Now you can hear the original pure essence of vacuum tube audio with Tube Driver BLUE.
All this performance must be effectively controlled. The exceptional electrical design of the Tube Driver BLUE, coupled with a MASSIVE aluminum heat exchanger and heat sink, provides protection and cooling capacity far in excess of any contemplated needs. A long life, temperature-controlled cooling fan is activated if the surface temperature exceeds 50° C, keeping heat stress well within safety levels. Additionally, DC fault protection with soft start (10-15 sec) and a fully regulated DC tube-heater supply circuit protect your Tube Driver BLUE amplifiers in every conceivable way.
• ZERO negative feedback. No global negative
degenerative feedback loop
• Open Ended Audiophile Circuitry
• Musical, warm and dynamic, rivalling "all-tube" single-ended home audiophile amplifiers
• Hand selected/matched 6SL7GT Twin Triode tubes
(One per channel)
• Fully regulated Tube Heaters with Delayed Soft Start
(10-15 second turn-on delay)
• Load Adaptive Vacuum Tube Driven output circuitry
• Massive (400% oversize) internal/external Heat Exchanger with Temperature-controlled Fan Cooling
• Tightly regulated MosFET Power Supply
• DC fault / Short Circuit Protection Circuitry
• Dual Color Diagnostic LED: Green=Normal / Red=Fault
• Gold Plated RCA, Power and Speaker Connectors
• Frosted Platinum finish
• Tube Illumination: Internal BLUE LEDs
• Patented Design
• Concept & Design: BK Butler / USA
• Rated Power (all channels driven):
2 x 150 Watts RMS per channel @ 4 ohms
1 x 500 Watts RMS Bridged (Mono) @ 4 ohms
• 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Mono Stable
• Freq response: 5Hz to 100kHz (+/- 1dB)
• THD: <0.15% (30kHz bandwidth)
• S/N Ratio: >110dB (A-Weighted)
• Idling Current: 2.4 Amps
• Input Sensitivity: .450v - 12v RMS
• Fuses: 2x25A ATC
• Dimensions: 10.25"W x 17.3"L x 2.4"T
• Weight: 12 Lbs.
7th November 2009, 06:48
8th November 2009, 00:27
thanks ya bos rin...........
11th November 2009, 02:16
12th November 2009, 03:15
13th November 2009, 06:01
13th November 2009, 06:45
up.....aries motor bandung jago upgradenya!! spesial tanganin ini power
13th November 2009, 07:03
13th November 2009, 12:12
wah,thanks ya infonya bos rin...
thanks for the bump yach bos lionel.......
14th November 2009, 07:00
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By SpeakerStore in forum Power Amplifier
Last Post: 7th October 2011, 15:56
By MR.GASOLINE in forum Power Amplifier
Last Post: 6th January 2010, 06:34
By Pioneer22 in forum Power Amplifier
Last Post: 5th November 2009, 20:04
By win2901 in forum Power Amplifier
Last Post: 10th June 2009, 21:15