25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917
5th November 2009, 00:09
BMW MAINTENENCE & SERVICE
MAAP juragan-juragan pemakai BMW cars, gw buka thread ini biar para sesama pemilik dan pemakai mobil BMW jadi lebih ngerti lagi ttg cara-cara merawat tunggangan kesayangan nya, mungkin bisa share disini tips-tips perawatan dan pemeliharaan untuk BMW cars. Mulai dari:
1. mesin n gearbox
2. kaki-kaki n rem
5. sistem elektronik
6. cara merawat mobil yg di modif (ceper, velg gede, oprek mesin, dll)
7. tempat service
THANKS A LOT GUYS!!! HOPEFULLY HELPFULL!!
5th November 2009, 00:28
gw mulai dulu deh, sering denger AC (air con) punya E46 sering kena evap nya kalo ga salah, gw pernah dikasih tau teknisi biar ga mudah kena usahain temperatur jgn di set di suhu paling rendah sambil auto fan, apalagi setelah parkir nya kejemur matahari.
gw pikir masuk akal juga.. hhh
5th November 2009, 00:29
5th November 2009, 17:47
OIL & FILTER CHANGE E46
For those of us who do our own maintenance, here is the process for changing your engine oil and filter.
1 - BMW Oil Filter Insert Kit
(CHAPMAN BMW $12.84 part #11 42 7 512 300)
7 - Quart AMSOil 10W-40 High Performance Engine Oil
(AMSOIL $5.70 part #AMO-QT)
17mm & 36mm Sockets
Vehicle Lift or Ramps
I chose to use AMSOil's High Performance Oil, but you can use any high quality synthetic (Mobil 1/Castrol Syntec).
1. First, make sure the car's engine has been run recently to warm the oil. Then, get the car on ramps or a lift and turn the engine off.
2. The oil filter housing is located at the very front top of the engine (Photo A).
3. Using a 36mm socket, loosen the oil filter housing cover (Photo B).
4. Slowly remove the cover. The filter is attached to the cover and will come out with it (Photo C).
5. Slide off the used filter element and discard. Remove the O-ring from the cover and discard. (Photo D).
6. The BMW Oil Filter Insert Kit should come with a new filter element, o-ring, and drain plug gasket (Photo E).
7. Lubricate the new O-ring with new, clean engine oil (Photo F).
8. Install new filter element and O-ring and return cover to engine (Photo G).
9. Tighten oil filter cover to 18ft/lbs torque. DO NOT over-tighten (Photo H).
10. Get under the car and locate the oil pan drain plug (Photo I).
11. Place a catch pan under the plug, then using a 17mm socket, remove the plug. BE CAREFUL - The oil can be hot and scald skin.
12. When the oil has completely drained from the engine (flow has slowed to an occasional drip), replace the drain plug using the new gasket from the kit and tighten to 18 ft/lbs of torque. DO NOT over-tighten. If you're not careful, you can strip the oil pan and/or break off the drain plug. No fun!
13. Open the oil fill cap and add 6.5 quarts of synthetic engine oil. Use a funnel if you have one (Photo J).
14. Lower the car, look for oil leaks. If none, start the engine. If the oil pressure lamp does not go off in about 3 seconds, *immediately* turn off the engine and check your oil level (add more oil if necessary).
15. Let the engine run for a minute or so, then check the oil level. Shut off the engine. Pull out the dipstick. Wipe it off with a clean towel and reinsert the dipstick into the tube. Pull out again and look to see if the oil level is between the two notches in the dipstick (Photo K). If necessary, add a little more oil and check again, try not to overfill.
16. Check oil filter and drain plug for leaks one more time and, if none, you are good to go!
RESETTING OIL SERVICE INDICATOR:
If your OBC needs to be reset after completing your oil change, there are two ways. NOTE: If you miss a step, just turn the key back off and try again:
A. Model Year 1999 to Mid-2000: You should have the older round 20-pin DLC connector under your hood behind the battery terminal, you need to use a small length of wire to connect (short) pins 7 and 19 for 3-5 seconds with the ignition key in position 1 (Accessory).
B. After Mid-2000: You should not have the 20-pin DLC connector. You only need to hold the left odometer reset button while turning the key to position 1 (Accessory). Keep holding the button for 5 or so seconds until any of the following shows in the display: OIL SERVICE or INSPECTION with RESET or RE. Release the button and press it again for another 5 or so seconds until RESET or RE flash. While the display flashes, press the button one more time briefly. If done correctly, END SIA should show up for a few seconds. All done.
5th November 2009, 18:03
5th November 2009, 18:55
umm bro sorry, kita disini udah ada thread khusus ngebahas bmw, baik technical, modif, dll... bisa join disini http://www.modifikasi.com/showthread.php?t=12856 biar gak tlalu byk thread yg bahasannya sama... thx a lot...
5th November 2009, 19:05
'83 AE86 - '94 E36 325i - '96 E36 2JZ - ' 94 E36 332i - '92 E36 332i - '96 E36 316i - '98 E36 318i
5th November 2009, 20:08
Originally Posted by aninde24
thx bos2.. benernya udah join sih.. cuman pas join halaman nya udah banyak banget.. gituuuu..hihihi
Originally Posted by redbimmer323i
5th November 2009, 20:19
hehe emg udh byk sih, tgl search di thread aja bro klo ada yg mau dicari2, udh ada disana smua kok hehehe thx
Originally Posted by babyblue
5th November 2009, 22:01
di bimmer lounge aja boz,mantabb2 loh...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By hanhansen in forum Diskusi Speaker
Last Post: 7th February 2012, 10:10
By Aerio_standard in forum Diskusi Mesin
Last Post: 20th October 2008, 08:17
By c12 in forum Diskusi Otomotif Lain-Lainnya
Last Post: 30th November 2007, 12:08