saya menang undian apa ya?

25 Mei 2016 - Payment System Terbaru Untuk Bursa Jual Beli telah kami hadirkan.
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap dapat dilihat di http://modifika.si/630917

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  • Short URL:  http://modifika.si/121587
  • Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
    Brigadir Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 24 Mins 43 Secs

saya menang undian apa ya?

setelah 11juni 2009 itu saya mendapat surat dari Mr Richard Allen(postingan sebelom ini) saya kemudian mendapat email lagi di tanggal 15juni 2009 kemaren ini
    ini juga masuk di spam saya..
    kok pengirimnya United Nations ya?kok sama ya dengan pengirim email saya waktu taun 2007 yang lalu yang juga memberikan hadiah $15million itu?

ini isi suratnya:
    TITLE
    Congratulations!

Attention :

After several attempt to reach you by phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to notify you finally about the outstanding settlement of your compensation winning fund that was given by United Nation to you. This compensation winning made for all the people that have transaction with Africans that lost their money along the line and after business failed, now the victims are given a lot of complains and report to the United Nation. Now UN decided to give each of every one of you the sum of $1,000.000.00 USD to pay all your debts and start a new business and forget about the African transaction.

That was the mean reason Kofi Anna;the formal secretary-general of the United Nation organized this West African Monitoring institution, just to regain the image of dear nation.
    We West African Monitoring institution has taken upon our selves to settle these very bills, because of the dubious attitude of the apex institution in Africa who have made things difficult to their dear client.

On the detailed verification and reconciliation of your file, it was crystal to us that you are the rightful beneficiary to the said fund which has been delayed due to lack of information about the position of this Fund that was made on your behalf for so long up till date.

However after our due checking of your file and it was satisfactory approved for payment that is why we contacted you for urgent release of your compensation winning fund? You have to disengage from any body or impersonated officers who claim to be in position of your fund, thereby misleading and having the opportunity to extort money from you. Because of this outstanding problem, the President Committee on contractual matters has decided to pay this fund to you through our paying bank here in Benin Republic : BANK OF AFRICA BENIN , and also they can pay you via USA Bank of America or through our affiliate banks in Europe .

We have concluded all the necessary arrangement towards the release of your payment dispatching the senate in collaboration with federal ministry of finance has already deposited $ 1,000.000.00 (One million DOLLARS) for the revalidations payment. So, you are advice to forward your full name, contact address and direct telephone to our paying BANK as it is stated below.

BANK OF AFRICA BENIN,
    ADDRESS; AZOVE
    ROUTE D' ABOMEY-BP38
    Contact Person Dr. Jones
    TEL/+22998292587
    Email: paycenter_boa@live.fr

Contact the above information to enable them automates the information so as to give you urgent attention for the release of your compensation winning fund. You are hereby advice to stop contact with any body in regard to any transfer originated from Africa both your local representatives and so here on-now and adhere to our advice to get your fund paid.

Congratulations!

ADA YANG BISA MENGARTIKANNYA JUGA DAN MEMBERI SAYA SARAN GIMANA MENANGGAPINYA?

thx..

2. 36Goal.com
    Letnan Satu
    Power
    M-Store Point
    3 Hrs 41 Mins 10 Secs
    cuekin aja bro..

d emaiL aq dah sering bgd d kirim yg gituan..

cuekin aja bro..

d hapus dengan segera,,

ato masukin kotak spam..

hhe..

Brigadir Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 24 Mins 43 Secs
    itu bener2 penipuan ato ga ya sob?
    soalnya kemaren itu saya coba trusin saya hanya membayar fedEx nya aja tuh?
    hehehe..

ngarep kaya..wkwkwkwkwk..

Letnan Kolonel
    Power
    M-Store Point
    N/A
    Bales dengan:

I hate all this lottery and prize bullshit nonsense, if u wish to prove it to me that this is real, please do so contact my phone at *************** and then we'll see if this is actually REAL

Brigadir Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 24 Mins 43 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Buteg View Post
    Bales dengan:

I hate all this lottery and prize bullshit nonsense, if u wish to prove it to me that this is real, please do so contact my phone at *************** and then we'll see if this is actually REAL
    hehehe..thx sarannya gan

Kolonel
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Wks 6 Days 17 Hrs 32 Mins 10 Secs
    gw sering bgt dpt imel kyk gini, stiap gue apus, pst bbrp hari lagi muncul lagi tp dgn kata2 yg beda...malah disuruh "REPLY ASAP" lha....bingung gua
    Suzii Baleno sangat amat setandar bang ---> KLIK
    "Anda Puas, Kami Lemas..."

Brigadir Jendral
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Hr 24 Mins 43 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Sirait View Post
    gw sering bgt dpt imel kyk gini, stiap gue apus, pst bbrp hari lagi muncul lagi tp dgn kata2 yg beda...malah disuruh "REPLY ASAP" lha....bingung gua
    hehehe..terus enaknya diapain ya gan?

Sersan Satu
    Power
    M-Store Point
    2 Hrs 28 Mins 18 Secs
    wadiuuuuh....

di email gw buaaaaaanyaaak yg kayak gini......

ada yg mna 1 triliun lah,dll.....

cuekin ajah boooos....

hheeee.....

Letnan Dua
    Power
    M-Store Point
    4 Hrs 53 Mins 23 Secs
    udah cuekin aja bro...junk mail nih...sering banget dapet gak jelas kaya gini....

Kolonel
    Power
    M-Store Point
    1 Wk 3 Days 7 Hrs 42 Mins 55 Secs
    cuekin aja broo... spam tuhhh. hahahhaha...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
NGK Busi Venom 300x250

Thread Information